Nu-Life Assisted Living, Inc.’s nurses are responsible for providing skilled nursing, supportive care, and intervention to all our residents. Our nurses are an integral part of our operations and they are key to our success in providing Residential Care in Maryland.
Here are the specified duties of our on-call nurses:
- Provide primary care during the assigned shift
- Answer phone calls and follow up agency policies and procedures
- Educate primary caregivers and volunteers
- Maintain regular communication with the rest of the healthcare team
- Maintain up-to-date patient records, interventions, and goals
- Accept referrals of new patients
- And more
Get more information about our delegating nurses’ duties and responsibilities by calling us at 301-933-2842. You can also visit our Assisted Living Facility in Silver Spring, Maryland for a consultation.