This program meets most of the universal needs of Medicare beneficiaries. It provides free, unbiased, local help and counseling to patients and families concerning their health insurance benefits, bills, and rights.
- Medicare Part A: Hospital Insurance
- Medicare Part B: Medical Insurance
- Medicare Part C: Advantage Plans
- Medicare Part D: Prescription Drug Plans
- Financial Assistance for Low-Income Beneficiaries
- Billing Issues, Appeals, Denials, and Grievances
- Medicare Fraud and Abuse
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Community Presentations
For more information, please click here.
We invite you to visit our Assisted Living Facility in Silver Spring, Maryland. We will show you around and talk to you about the Senior Care Services your loved one can take advantage of. Call us at 301-933-2842 to set a schedule.